Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sweetest disaster.

(SECOND EDIT: 1.13am)



J hated him so much.




P/s: Yes, we just argued again. -_______- (LOL)







FUCK YOU, I DONT NEED YOU.


-


(EDIT: 10.56pm)



Hey guys! :(

What's with my face?
I was suppose to hit the club with Jeslyn, Steph & Nic/celebrate April's big day at Barcelona with Pam & friends, Hui Sien, Picky & all. :(

But due to transportation prob, yeah that's why I'm here lah! -________-
WHY LAHHHHHH.


Class was ohh-kay today, thanks to my little monkey/little snake whatever you call that. HAHAHA.


Orientation night falls on tomorrow night, I'm going, yes.
Many says it's fun? Hope so.




-

I'm hungry now.
Yes, hungry as in..





I want,

I need,




Gosh, his smile..
I can really stay in my fantasy with this smile lahhhh!




DAVID ARCHULETA PLEASE COME BACK! :(




P/s: I even argue with J because of D.A. Wth right I know. -______-



-
Tell me why, you're so hard to forget?! :(

DON'T REMIND ME.

I'm not over it, I can't seem to face the truth.
I'm just a little too much not over you!!!!!!
I wanna see you, I wanna see you again! Please baby.




My baby D.A and Nasi Lemak!
Fcuking awesome smile. :)







OH YA, MORNING CLASS CANCELED AGAIN! -.-


But then there's a second class at 1pm later. Boring!
That's the reason why I'm here, with Jeslyn beside me. :)

Its 11.12am now if you don't know, and Touch My Hand is blasting in my ears. Heee :p
Can't help it lar people.

I admit, I'm over obsessed.
:)




"9, 10 is winning cards leh!"
Quote by: J.

King Ace also lose ahhh! -______-




J did it.
Lol, I still love my J a lot lar, heee :)





I was too bored in class, heee :p

Jeslyn named me as, Princess Archuleta.
(I miss your powerful voice)






I gtg!
Jeslyn wants to eat, guess we'll hit the class after meal.

Ta!



No comments: