Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pathetic, bunch of kids.

(EDIT: 10.57pm)

-

You always, makes me wonder.
(Tzia don't like this pic, why lar Tzia!!?)





Don't let go,
Ohhh-ohhh-ohhhh.






Can someone please help me?

I'm suffering in missing-david archuleta-too-much-until-I-can't-concentrate-in-anything-else disease.


GOSH.



(Repeating the video he was interviewed by Hitz.fm, Red fm, etc.)



One of the best is this:



David misses M'sia & he can't wait to come back! Awww :)






-

On the other hand, you see this:

WHY LAH MY HITS DROP AGAIN?!!! :( :(

(Do you realize the highest hits was the days I post about David Archuleta. Lol!)




You tell :)
Lol, click to enlarge!

(I think I shall post more bout David then, hahaha. Jk lar!)






Okay, its time for clubbing pictures!

I'm actually kinda excited because its been a while since I've hit the club especially with tons of familiar faces.


Lets starts from,

Macd centerpoint :)




Promdate & yilai!




One tough girl she is.





In the club,

Jiashin, Myself & Nicole.




Jia Shin, Yuan Ming, Myself, Jia Hui & Nicole.





The toilet sessions,

1. CHUUUUU!
2. Heeeee :p




Me with the Powerpuff girls. :)




I got a little tipsy..




& this is scary....











How can I forget my baby?









-






My Mr. Bunny(?!) wth, lol!





The next day, I hit the club again rmb?
Haha, it was Coco Banana.


Steph was damn cute. :D
(Lol pakat, pakat!)




StephanieJuliaNathan, SarahLim, AdeleChow, LydiaOng, Eunice, NicoleOng.




-




That time say never go club never go club, now one shot go two days!?
Not good, tsk tsk.

This Thurs Coco Banana again, April's big day.


I don't need alco, I need Archuleta! (lol!)




Oops, this is for Nicole Ong Qi Sha! :)






P/s: The boyf is jealous because I go Ga-ga towards David Archuleta. *Laughs!









Things get better,
I love you muchiieeeeee.





-


Will update about Nicole's birthday bash at Quattro in my next post.
Meanwhile, entertain you guys with one picture first!



I personally love this candid of mine because I look so ADELE-ISH here.
Haha!






P/s: I need more cloths, seriously.










You disgusted me.

No comments: