Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stop David Archuleta-ing!

I'm sorry folks for being so idolistic these days. :(
But seriously, you wont know how crazy am I when it comes to this few words,


" D-A-V-I-D A-R-C-H-U-L-E-T-A ".




I know I've been blogging sooooo, toooooo much about him!
I just can't stop repeating his songs, even now! (Don't let go's rhythm playing*)


Friends now call me Archuleta/Ms Archuleta whenever they see me. Omg, is that a bad thing? Lol?

David Archuleta, you are really amazing.

Please touch my hand, Don't let go.
You know I've a Crush on you, you know I'm a little too not over you!

(Although I doubt HE'll read my blog, lol.)




Something out from the-david-archuleta-post.

Tzia & I.
ILY, but you forever never reply one! :(





-


You know what,
my MSN name is: adele-JAYCHOU@hotmail.com
Meanwhile, I always call myself Adele ARCHULETA since last year.


I'm a BIG fan of David Archuleta(like, duhhhh -.-)
But don't forget I love JAY CHOU a lot a lot a lot a lot too! :)


Can't recall?




SEE THESE:


It was my March blog post last year.

Haha, feel free to click on my achieves on the left side of my blog & read it.
You'll know how CRAZY I was that time, towards Jay Chou. =O





& now,
(lol)



The same thing. Haha!
I only have two Idols, obviously you guys know who is that two person right?





O.O






Everyone seems to ask me the same question:



" EH YOU LIKE ARCHULETA OR JAY CHOU MORE?? "


" CHOOSE ONE!! "


" YOU PREFER HAVING SEX WITH JAY OR ARCHULETA?! "






Lmao, I seriously have no idea which one I like most.
Both of them are real talented singers with skills not forgetting the charming face! :)

AWWWWW.

I'm sure these both idol will shine brightly & successfully!
(they already did actually, haha)


I LOVE JAYCHOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!! :D

(what if their concert happen to be at the same date same time but different location?!!)

(omg I don't know!)







Its been a while since I blog about J. Hmmm..
We're doing good :)

Another 2 more weeks till we hit the 6th months! Ohmy, its gonna be a half-year relationship.
Can't believe we did it, bi.


I love you ♥




Behind scene* Lol!!





P/s: Second hand Itouch for sale!
Those who are interested please inform me, prices are negotiable.

p/s (ii): Redang Trip & Jia Shin's birthday is around the corner!













Try to reach out to you,
Touch my hand.

No comments: