Thursday, April 02, 2009

See you later when I get home,

but I'm already missing you right now.


Hectic, hectic.
Tsk.

" Its easy, if you put in all your heart. "





Is anyone selling this book?
I need it. Thank you!

I'm looking for second hand textbooks.
Do tag me if you are interested to sell out your books.


I'm doing Diploma in Communication :)




Sigh, college life is really not easy.
1st day of class, assignments are already given out to us.

I look through the text book.
Sadly, I really don't understand much about it.
Have to read it more than twice.



On the other hand, I need more new outfits!!!!






Cardigan!
I want a black one, heh :p




Yi-vonne & I :)




They are not posing.
Total candid, Lol!




My classmates are a little too hyper...
Yeah, Cupcake? Haha!!





Oh yeah, I'm so glad that my classes are only from Mon-Thurs!

So apparently I've 3 days off per week! :D



Movie outings?




Or Mahjong?!! :) :)




Class starts at 1pm later, guess Im going to hit the mall before entering class to get my gladiator flats! *smiles*

I'll edit this again if I've got the time today!

Loves ya'll.











Aren't you looking at him?

No comments: