Monday, April 27, 2009

I did't know you were still here for me, after so long.

No one understands me more than you do, baby.




What's up people? :)
I'm back from Knight Castle!




Well, it was boring at first because its soooo NOT MY TYPE.
BUT.
Apparently I started to have fun after meeting more & more familiar faces!


HELLO, I pay for the entry okay.
(Eventhought my kor got free tickets for me!)
Of cause cannot stone there lor, so yeah..

I tried my best to have fun lor. Hahaha, sounds like Im forcing myself to have fun?!


MANATAU,
I HAD SO MUCH FUN THROUGHTOUT THE NIGHT!! :D

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!



-




I will go into details tonight if I got home early.
Currently blogging at the Student Lounge while others are drinking at the mamak.



Promise you guys to blog about my stupid job remember? :)


-


It was a last minute job since my agent needed girls urgently.
Tagged Melisa along since the others can't make it.

All we have to do is just giving out flyers & free F&N drinks.
HAHAHAHHA.

Funny.


The best part is, we had 4 hours break in between & Pavilion was the BOMB BOMB BOMB!!! :D




Pavilion's toilet.




dont-rmb-her-name, Myself & Melisa.




I love this kinda job! Its soooo easy! :D




Mine, Melisa's & her boyf's. :P





Gtg now, gotta stuff some food in my stomach before the next class begin.
Its 10.28am now FYI.


Rave= NEXT EDIT/POST.

Pinky promise? (:



-






Only God knows what happened between us THAT night.
*smiles*

No comments: