Saturday, April 25, 2009

When its time, you'll know.

Look forward, because we have bright future ahead.
Don't ever tryna' look back.

Even if you want to, becareful.
Because, there are broken pisses all around.



-





GOOD MORNING MY DARLINGS!

Its 11.14am now while David's My hands blasting in my ears.
I think I'm starting to blog with timings, lol.


Brad & Jiashin will be picking me up in another 40mins time & I've not pack anything yet. (Ha!)
Oh thanks to Ms Jiashin la, keep forcing me to go because she's gonna celebrate her b'day there. Have to go lor.. :D (Joking lar)



Yes, Knight Castle.
See you guys up there later! :)





Btw, because I don't wanna wish her late in blog so I think I better do this now,


HAPPY LEGAL DAY LOO JIA SHIN!
(On 26th la)




No one knows me better than you do.
No one cares about me more than you.

Thanks for being by my side, ALL THE TIME when I needed someone.
I love you, forever! Haha!



-


So yeah, I was suppose to attend my 6hours Amali thingy TODAY.
But how can lar? Going up Bukit Tinggi soon. Cehh..


When can I drive lah!?!!!

Dad have been bugging & scolding because I haven't get my driving license.

He wanted to get me a car but,
I HAVE TO GET MY LICENSE FIRST LAHH!!






Truckloads of yumcha sessions:


What are they staring ah? Lol.




Jessting (:




Jason V.




Then it was Centerpoint Macd, hilarious coursemates! :p




AC again the next day with I-don't-know who.




Was with Picky the whole day.




Sean was the blast!
Haha.




This is the second time heading OldTown with Melisa.
First time Tzia tagged along, this time was Jia Shin.

Gosh, don't mess with them.
When they insult people ahh, damn funny I tell you!
I love you girls! :)




Midnight da-gei, FTZ.





YESTERDAY -

Stupid job, stupid uniform with tempting salary.
2hours for RM130 :)


Will update more about the job in my next post.



-

Bought myself a new phone, 4 tops & bottoms.
Syok!

Pavilion's Forever 21 is the bomb. :)



9plus I remember,
wanted to go home instead of Poppy, manatau.




" OI ADELE TEMAN ME WATCH MOVIE PLS! "

" DONT TELL ME ITS COMING SOON AH "

" BINGO! "



-


Haha, I googled the picture but I don't dare to copy & upload it here.



*insert picture*


COMING SOON IS DAMN SCARY!!!


& thanks to it, I lost my voice. :(




William




"You don't put this in your blog ah I tell you, ppl sick also you wanna bully!"
(Lol, sorry lar dai lou. :P)





I DONT WANNA SIT IN THIS PLACE ANYMORE.
I WANNA DRIVE!!!!!!





I really gotta go, Jiashin just text me.
Ciao peeps! :)

Its my 1st time to rave btw.






P/s: Assignments due date- Next week.
P/s (ii): Getting my laptop & Maxis line this Sunday! Hopefully.












I don't give a flying fuck.

No comments: