Thursday, April 09, 2009

David Archuleta Malaysia showcase

(EDIT: 11.47pm)


Yes peeps I'm blogging once again. Lol!
I'm sorry but this is gonna be an Archuleta post, can't bare with it.


EHH WHO WANTS THE TICKET LAHHH?


Pamela & Ritz?

Confirm?




Btw,



Play it! :D



-

As I said, David went to KDU school today & yes, I'm showing you a few pictures grabbed from Here.


I love you Archieee!!!




His has the best smile.




Did't know he is a left handy! Awwww.




He said: " Hi everyone! "




Omg, he, is, so, ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(With the Hitz.fm DJ)




Now, don't you just love him?




Can't believe Candy saw him today at Kitchen located in Sunway Pyramid!
(That's Candy in the circle.)



She called me when I was asleep this morning.
I was soooooooooo, SAD.

Yes, why am I not there?!!! :( :( :(





P/s: These pictures are all taken today. From Pyramid, Sri KDU then Hitz.fm :)
(That explains the greens)



Gosh, I'm sooooooooooooooo into David Archuleta.

Bye.





-





If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.




Is there anyone to make me fall in love,
again?








I'm so into David's now!!!!
Friends of mine had been calling or texting just to tell me:



" DEL YOU WANT DAVID'S SIGNATURE?! "

" DEL YOU GOT THE TICKETS ALREADY OR NOT??!"

" DEL I'M GOING TO HIS SHOWCASE!!!"

" FASTER GO GET YOUR TICS AT SUNWAY ASIAN AVENUE!!"




THEY KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM.
Lol.



Yes I'm gonna see you this Saturday! :D




Awww, effing cuteeeeeeeeeee!




Call me Adele Archuleta, now! :P
See how much I like him? Hahaha!




I'm going!
This Saturday (11th of April), 3pm at Sunway Amphitheatre .




Go get your tickets at Sunway Pyramid, Asian Avenue.
Get the RM30 DiGi reload, there you go!




I've got mine already, how about you?



OH I'VE EXTRA TWO TICKETS!



WHO WANNA GO WITH ME?



LET ME KNOW ASAP!



Answer this then I'll give you the tickets!
Lol, joking lar!

But, try guessing what does these numbers mean?





Anyone is willing to buy me more grapes? :(





P/s: I'm so sick right now. Blame the weather. =X
P/s (ii): Out to garage sales! :)










How could you make me love you,
and then not be there to love me back?

No comments: