Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Tickle me please. Heheh..


ADELE IS BACK IN ACTION, YO!





Miss me? Awww, you better be.
Because I miss you guys! :)




WAIT.



Oops, its 2009 already!!!!
New year resolution? Next post next post. I promise. Awww.


" HAAPYYYY BELATED NEW YEAR SEMUAAA! "



I'm still the happy-go-lucky Adele that cracks out lame jokes, always!
(I love that blue dress/scarfs! tapi dah hilang kat Penang! sobs)




"Being happy does't mean that everything is perfect.
It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. "

-Adele Chow Chiau Min.
(lol)




-

Before I start, let me tell you something. Okay what? I'm working lar! Hah.
Where?


NEH.


Working for LG events but the location is at Sunway Pyramid Maxis Center.

You know what to do :)





Alright, lets start from Barcelona Anniversary.
Yes I know it was way long ago but yeah, pictures have to be upload. STILL! Hah*


Steph!




Is back from NS!
(fast kan? lol)




Jie Yi
(SPM year lorrr.)




Baby Melisa!




Four of us.




Ah Pin & Jia Shin joined in the picture.





OKAY, NEXT EVENT WAS...



Yeah, Christmas eve at Mardi gras.
We'll let the pictures do the talking. :)


With Steph & Eunice.




The group




I wonder who's "peace sign" is that.




Jeffrey you damn sesat lar!




Here my yilai comes.




& Bryan joined.




Okay, hyper siiiiiiiiiikit.




"I want a picture with you too!"
Aww :p




Look at ME, then SHANG HONG(the guy behind us with his hands pointing up the sky)





PENANG TRIP (28/12/08-01/01/09) - Part One -

(There are still tons of pictures everywhere so yeah, tengok sikit dulu lah kay?)


I remembered we started the journey around 3.11am, reached around 8plus in the morning.
Such a loooooong journey.

Overall, it was a fun trip!


I wanna play jet ski again! But you know what, BLUE BLACK everywhere after playing it.
Ahaha!


When we arrived.




The view from our apartment.




Eu Wing, I & J.




A & J.




Fucking bei?




J is stuuuupuuuud.




Headed to town for dinner :)




Then beach at night!




J got this bubble thingy for me!




Jia Shin, Amanda & I




Tee says: "My girlfriend" (Pointing at me lol wtf)




Sheng & I





DAY TWO -

I remembered we woke up at the evening?
Lol not forgetting we, more than 5 of us wore white Polo Tees! laughs*

& the camwhore sessions just begun like that.
Yes, out . of . no . where!



Ze 3 couples?




Point it baby! Aww windy!




It suppose to be ROMANTIC.




& then Bryan want us to do this. Lol




The B(ryan) replaced the previous B(radly)?? Hahha!




I admit my "peace sign" spoilted the picture.




The wind was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr strong.
AS YOU CAN SEE.




China, Japan, Italy, Us.
Pick one?




Hi Five, to Bryan Chan FU YAN.




Why Js pulled her shirt up?




Oh ya! Js & I kept playing with the HOOOLAAAHOOOOP!




Introducing the Ultraman FOO & Ultrawoman LOO! JENG JENG JENG!!

YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO LAUGH.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!




He was the one who came out with this I-hug-him & he-point-there idea.




Best friends forever (:




Okay, I know ADELE IS HEAVY.




Card sessions.




:)




Bryan pimping!




DAY THREE - (New Year Eve?)

We went for Jet Ski & swimming, I guess?
Lol I don't remember that clearly, as you know, haha having fun who cares bout remembering? Haha!



WE SPEND OUR NEW YEAR EVE INSIDE THE CAR!



I like this picture.



We left penang around 11plus at night.
Pathetic? You tell.



THE NEXT DAY, MOVIE NIGHT - OU.

April tagged along. We watched ... WELL I FORGOTTEN. *Slaps face*

Nvm, I REMEMBER!
Four Christmases. Nice movie lar.

6/10.



The movie starts at 12midnight.




So we lepak-ed at the game area.




J & J.




Jason, Hongiee, Jessica Loh & Deric.




It was suppose to be me & Pouz but thanks to B & J lar.
Btw, thanks Pouz because she got me a Christman present right from S'pore! (:




I like this picture too. Heh!




April, don't always think so much.
All the best in your new relationship & rmb one more thing,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

UPDATE YOUR BLOG! Haha!






-
P/s: I've got a Lollipops Paris bag from J for this Christmas, Thank you super much!
P/s (ii): I wanna go for CNY shopping!
P/s (iii): When am I gonna take my undang test? Sobs.
P/s (iv): There's pimples all around my face! Everyone says I look horrible. HELP ME!!





(24 hours a day is totally not enough for me!)





REGARDING MY NEXT POST :
New year resolution, clubbing thoughts, J's cousins wedding dinner & more.

:)

Don't forget to click the NuffNang ads at the top of my page kay? LOVES.












Father God in heaven,
I pray that everything that's happening in my life in under your control & protection.
Because I know,
there's a purpose for everything you do.

Amen.

No comments: