Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a little too not over you.

2 best person I've met in my life.
Ah pin & Melisa (:

11/12/08 is the date they got together, so yeah.
Yesterday was their 1st month anniversary.

COCO BANANA.



It was a super pack night yesterday with tons of familiar faces!
Its been a while since I club.

Yeah, I had all the fun! (:





Jeff on my left, Deric on my right!




Half of me, Steph & Shin.




Glad that you're out from NS!




Steph & I




Steph, Shin, Eleanor & I




Toilet break mah.















Leland! (:




Well, talk about club?
When was the 1st time I club? Hmm.
WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW AT MY NEXT POST!!

(I'm currently at Daniel's house so yeah, I gtg! Mahjong is waiting me!
My baby J is waiting me too! Heh, Bryan is beside me too! Muahahhaa!)




-



OH WAAAAAITTTTTTTTTT,





LEFT 4 DEAD!!!



I'm so gonna train it up!
You have to understand, I'm not used to games!

I DONT PLAY GAMES OFTENLY. Lol.



I still have lotsa pictures to post in up.

STAY TUNEEED. (:

No comments: