Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its Krrunch Time, Get Playful!

Photobucket
That's Aaron, Nick & Zhiji stoning due to boredness, like duh.

Photobucket
They just wanna have krrunch together, but failed.

Photobucket
Tried to entertain themself with tv shows; bored enough to even play SCISSORS PAPER STONE!!

Photobucket
Until I came bringing my secret weapon! Tee heee. (I was hiding my Pringles, lol)



Photobucket
I being kind enough to FEED Kok Hoe & Aaron but OBVIOUSLY, they tak layan me. =/

Photobucket
Hhaha, my dear son.. HAVE TO LAYAN THE MOM LA RIGHT!? :P

Photobucket
LOOK! He started jumping around, singing the "when I say JUMP you say how HIGH.." lol.

Photobucket
He knew the POWER of PRINGLES, nyek. Of cause he wanna share with his heng dais right? But....
(the picture says it all)

Photobucket
No choice lor, they prefer violence I suppose? HAHAHHAH.

Photobucket
The whole situation got hyped up, even aaron's crying with the Pringles in his mouth. (too happy already lol)



Photobucket
Yes, I myself got over excited and start playing around with the DSLR. (hyper until cannot hold the DSLR properly, lol?)

So remember, have krrunch with Pringles!

p/s: I can't wait till the day I leave M'sia & step in S'pore with the nuffies! Hehehhheee. :P
p/s: (ii): PHOTOS CREDIT TO KENNY, NICK ALEC, AARON LIM, KOK HOE! love em' (they want me to write this LOL)

No comments: