Monday, January 12, 2009

I need a breakthrough.

I did't know I'm that fortune.
(was browsing through fibiee's blog & I felt touched after reading this) -




If you are able to woke up from your slept and realize you're still healthy & alive.
Congrats because 1000000 of people in this earth, their are not able to live more than a week.

If you have never experience before the danger of the war, the imprisonment of boreddem, the suffer of oppressing or even suffering from hunger & cold.
LET ME TELL YOU,
You're much more lucky than 5billions of people in this earth.

If you can smile, Thank God and tell him that, you're so fortune to live in this world.
Well, the major part of people in this earth, they are not able to do this.

If you are able to read this entry, 
CONGRATS,
because their are 15billions of people in this earth, they cant read so well like US.






I've grown up.
I aint that little girl anymore.

I know what am I doing.

Life is more than just partying or having fun.
Life can be much more interesting.

Perhaps I'm too blind now?
I'll wake up tomorrow & think twice, Am I really doing something right?




JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

No comments: