Friday, January 16, 2009

Its time to say Good Bye.

JUICY.


Jess, Jiashin, Yimei, I, Sookwai, Sher & Tiff.



We'll miss you wai.
Take good care of yourself in Aussie! :(



FYI, Sookwai had already left to Australia this morning.
Guess she wont be back for at least 2 & a half years. :(



Jess & I on the left,
Js, Sher & Tiff on the right.




My girls.




Mabs joined in. :)


Thanks to Mabs that organized the farewell for sookie. Awww.







-
Im actually imaginating the time when its my turn to leave, (lol)
I guess I'll be suffering because I just cant leave everyone in M'sia.

ZZZZZ.

NEVERMIND, DONT THINK FIRST!






p/s: I almost lost him. (One more time, THAT'S IT.)

- You wont wanna cross the border line. Smiles*







OH & YOU SEE -
SCARED MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Argh.






Lol, Big boobs? TOOO MUCHH!









Play the game,
Control the man,
& you'll win.

No comments: