Monday, January 19, 2009

2009.

" My hands, My hands, My My My - hands..
My hands of the cookie jar. "






How are you people?



Studying?

Working?

Enjoying life?





As for me, I'm currently still working till end of this month.
After this, outstations? I wanna go Thailand, Bali, Redang, Langkawi? Lol.

Life goes on, you know?

I cant wait till the day SPM results is out! March right? Awwww.

Yes I'm excited,
Yes I'm afraid,
Yes I'm nervous.

BUT,
I WANT MY RESULTS!





Talk about life?
I'm real bored of clubbing nowadays. Sigh. Maybe I've went across the limit before this that's why I'm feeling this now.

I would prefer to hit the bar? Chill & play some lame games with ze friends.
Or either go to the Cyber(Lol) & train my LEFT 4 DEAD. (laughs*)

Hmm, On the other hand, I would love to spend more time to dolled up myself.
Haha, I cant wait till I step in College.

Meet new people, new environment..
:)



My current favourite phrase :

" Life Goes On.. "










.

No comments: