Friday, October 03, 2008

Wo Bu Yao Zai Xiang Ni.

Pump it -

You wanna know something?
Uhuh, I'm getting butterflies in the stomach :)

woooohoooo.
Is't it a good thing? I don't know.



-



So the day before yesterday was my second day of work.
Overall, It was fun. :)

& guess what?
I'M ACTUALLY AT MY WORKING PLACE NOW!

Ya, blogging while working. Lol.
You know what, I was like: "Haih, I wanna blog lah!"

Then they said: "Blog la!"
I shouted: "Don't have USB lah!"

Lol, he took the USB cable out for me :)

After transferring my pictures to the com, I then downloaded to Photoscape to his com.
JUST TO BLOG! Ahah.

I know you are jealous, because I'm working is such awesome place :)
Awwwww.


-


I went to MOS yesterday night.
It was a last minute plan for me.
Because I'm feeling real exhausted.

I still went because too many friends was there.
& I thought of going in a while.
But yeah, once I went in...

I can't resist it. Lol.
Melvin, Aunjunn, Seng Chung, Jacklyn, Max, Yeehui & gang, Cassisy, Nick, Cally, Allyssa, Jeffy, Deric, Bryan, Ah pin & my PDArena's friend was there :)



Max with his super blue contacts.




This is my boss.
:)




Pamela was there too!
Silly girl.




I met a new friend, Stephanie :)




She's hot. Oh she's Munkit's ;p




Ben :)
My sangat macho punya friend.
Cause he spend me 2 packet of Macd french fries! :D




Cassidy!! :)




Cassidy, Sorry lah this is the 1st & only pic i had with you.




Pamela ;)




Sexy girl Uhuh.




My yilai. I love you!




Nicole's sis. I dont know her name :S
I know she's freaking hwat.




Sarah with her fake tattoo! Lol




Manda & Sarah








Hah, Jeremy! Long time no see!







-


Well, Its time to hardcore study already!
:)

You'll see me in Macd Taipan everyday start from next week :)


Oh tomorrow is sookwai's bday! :D

& Oct 6 is Ching Chek's bday!!
Mwah.














XO
I like you.

No comments: