Saturday, August 09, 2008

You left me behind.

Spot my colourful badges :)
- Made for the GRAND EVENT of my school.



You tell me you need me,
You say you miss me,
But I know,
I don't need you anymore :)



-



Its school today :)
& I skipped it.


As I said,
08.08.08 was my school's BIG DAY.
& yeah,

IT WAS REALLY GRAND OMG YOU CANT BELIEVE IT!
(i dont know how to describe lar okay)

& I went to school. :)
I was totally shocked.


Have a look with the stage:


The marching peoples.
SPOT THE STAGE!


Now you get what I mean?


Can you see the difference?




They actually on the song with a very loud tune.
I don't know h0w to describe.
All I know is,
They have balloons everywhere.

My friends wore Cheongsam, Baju Kurung/Kebaya, Sari etc.
Just to welcome to guests.

Scout even did a bridge just for them to walk through!


-

Overall,
It was really grand.

& I can see that our headmistress, Pn.Rubiah is really touched! :)
We're the 1st school that's official now in Subang Jaya!

Kinda bangga :D


Wai Theng


Syahirah
(her dress was really pretty!)


The teachers was busy taking photo!



School ends at 10.45pm.
But we're not allowed to walk out from the school without your parents permission.
So was lepak-ing in the bicycle shade & I found this cute lil guy is really cute! :)

Guess who?
:D






























































:)















:)
Gordon's..






















younger brother! :)


Norman!
So shy & cute!


Joe Yee


Xian Jin


Look!
They're so pretty with Cheongsam! :)



Reached home about 1pm.
I was suppose to attend my Ekonomi Tuition at 3pm but I skipped it as well.
& I slept for the whole afternoon.

Woke up around 7pm.
Melisa rang me up so she came my house & picked me to Sunway.


I ate this, again!



Since we have nothing much to do, we went back to her shop.
Have a look.


Now you recognize this shop?
Go grab your handphones/Ipod/camera/accessories here :)



We went somewhere around Jln Gasing for supper along with Melisa's parents!
:)
Reached home around 1am.


Tonight is Simon's party at Barcelona.
I'm still considering whether to go or not to go.

&

I WANNA JOIN RUJING FOR PAINTBALL!!!!
I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO!!!!

SCREW MY DAD! :(




p/s: Sorry Ru Jing :( I really thought I could go. Wth!
p/s (ii): I cant wait till I get my Secret OST!











You better be home before late night.

No comments: