Thursday, August 07, 2008

I've got my life, back!

I actually blogged & the connection lost & Its not save -_______-
I'm blogging again super no mood.


The after suffering from flu/cough/fever/sore throat for 3 days punya look.
(Did you ever think about me?)


I'm trying so hard to get away from your life.
Just let me go boy.
I said,
Let go.



The week is pretty boring & tiring.
But I still love tuesday :)


Guess who?
(so obvious lar right?)



I'M SICK.
I don't know what's wrong.
Suddenly only, all the sickness bump together.
:(

But I'm feeling so much better now,
Thanks to all those people that actually cared bout me :)

I'm alright, Don't worry.
Adele is always fine :)


Look what I've been eating since yesterday:

YERRRR.




Thanks to all these "thing" that I cant resist eating it.
I just love chocolate. :)
Because they're sweet!


It spelled H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S.
*laughs!*



Days are pretty boring especially school days.
Because every teacher & almost all student are busy with the Perasmian Sekolah.

Oh, SMK USJ8 (my current school) is being official by tomorrow.
08.08.08 :)
& It'll be super grand tomorrow with all those BIG SHOT.


-


So yeah,
I actually skipped tuition yesterday & now I'm suppose to be in tuition either.
But,
I'm still a lil weak so I prefer to stay at home :)
Will be going for the replacement tomorrow.

I have to start cleaning up my brains & filled it with Text book's word.
I have to start cleansing my heart & filled it with God's word.



-



I actually skipped school today because I was told that no teacher will be entering the class due to the preparation for tomorrow.

So,
The classmates & I went swimming this morning! :)
(I was told by the doctor not to swim, but.. its okay lar right?)

Headed to Summit after swimming & I had fun playing the dance machine!
Because,
I felt so much better after sweating :)


I look short & fat. omg


Jim Sook Yin!
Spot yourself here! :D


Zing Ying & I.


Reached home around 1pm.
:)

I felt that the world is so much bigger, better that you :)

I find that Chinese class is getting more & more interesting :)


-



I cant wait after SPM.
I'm so gonna pick up all my dancing lessons.

I wanna pop, I wanna hop.
& I wanna learn belly dancing! :)

Everyone,
Say cheeeeeseeeeee :)




p/s: David Archuleta's new song - Crush.
p/s (ii): Tomorrow's Olympic!
p/s (iii): I wanna take the Undang test, but when? I've no time! -____-
p/s (iv): We're just friends, we wont go any futher. Get it? :)











Just walk away please.

No comments: