Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Its all about the, Heart.

I don't have much time to blog now but I just wanna wish these people a very happy birthday!

:)


Ben aka Sai Lou.

Che Che loves you since Form One.
:)
Don't be so naughty anymore! :)
We must take more pictures together!
Loves!




Kapoh Aka Hubby.

You know I love you a lot :)
We aren't those friend that always hang out together, But still,
We care for each other!

Enjoy your sweet sixteen!
I'll get you our RING! :)




Yu Shaun aka 14 years ago punya childhood friend.

Haha, I don't know what to say here.
But I know we can even meet each other after 14 years!
Lol, Its miracle dude! :)

As what you said, We'll always keep in touch :)






HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!
(3 of them are having the same birth date!)





Oh & I thank God,
Because I tak kena NS! :)

No comments: