Monday, August 18, 2008

Dont pissed me off, please.

(A picture of mine tooken yesterday during dinner time at Hartz.)
:)

What jealousy really is and what you have to do to overcome it?
Figure it out & let me know.





Dear Lord,
Filled my heart & soul with all your words.
I pray for forgiveness for all my sins.
Make me more like you O' God.
Amen.






-




Before I start telling you about my yesterday,
I hereby present to you:


Jessica Ling my dear :)
Heh, Gotta see you this thrusday! Yay!



Not forgetting my babes :)
I cant wait to see all of you by this Thursday! :)




-





Oh & I TAK KENA FOR NS!

Anyone knows when is the confirmation list coming out in the newspaper?
Please let me know.


Even my dad hate NS!
He said the government is actually using the wrong method.. etc etc.
(well I shall not accuse them, nanti I kena tangkap masuk penjara.)


I thank God for not letting me KENA because He knows that I need the time to work & earn more money so I can pick up my dancing lessons! :)

AMEN!




-




I guess everyone knows that,
M'sia(ya la our country) has lost to China.


LEE CHONG WEI vs LINDAN.


At least,
You brought back a Silver medal.

M'sia boleh?
-______________-



You did a great job already :)


Our government should actually start training kids(around 3-5 years old) by now for the future competition etc.. Such as, sports/dance wtv thing.

AGREE?



-


Yesterday I went out for dinner around 6pm at pyramid & I bought a lil something :)


Make up remover & nail polish remover :)
(greenish)




I watched the movie name 21.
Its actually about the "counting game" ?
Overall, the movie was nice :)

I reached home around 12am.
Oh & please don't take your meal at Hartz buffet.

THE FOOD WAS HORRIBLE.



-


& I coloured my nails again,













































-























-



















-















-



Lol funny right?
Gonna remove it by tomorrow :)




-


Tuition is still on!
Which means I cant have the-whole-day-outing. :(
Nvm, I'll still be enjoying myself while studying.


Today(Monday): Going to AC/Pyramid I think? & then 6.30pm tuition.
Tomorrow(Tuesday): Pyramid with,

Zhen


&



Fibiee.


Tomorrow(Tuesday) night:

Sort of class BBQ at court 9, 8pm.
(I'm having tuition at 8.15pm)



Wednesday:
Mid Valley with,

Kapoh wifeey :)
(Hope WE can make it!)



Wednesday night:
Tong's bday party at Sunway Mentari Steamboat.
(Tuition from 6.30-9.15pm)



Thursday:
Study group perhaps?
Dee & Cc?



Friday:
Sunway with,


Chloe


&


Jason


&

Hui Shan!
:)



Oh & I wanna hang 0ut with you guys!


Beat & Trav!



Tzia, Monwei, Shinyee, Hui Bin, Samantha.
When is our turn? :(


You better ring me up.
Or not...





I'll go find you! :D









Have fun during hols!

Take care & Don't Get Sick!! :)












Trials is just within 2 weeks time.
Kill me, Kill. Me.

No comments: