Friday, August 22, 2008

I'll update by this weekend! I promise!

Hey people!
I'm currently at Sunway Pyramid's Cyber Cafe(PX) now.

For your Information, I'm actually here since 8am.
DONT ASK WHY!


-




SORRY PEOPLE, NO PICTURES!

:(




The pictures are all inside my phones & the thing is, the USB aren't with me :(
(sorry dear wifeey Kapoh/Fibiee!)
\



-


Okay,
So I actually went Pyramid with Fibiee, Zhen on Tuesday till 6pm.
Class BBQ at Court 9 till 10.30pm.
Yumcha session with Jiashin, Jess & her boyf.



Wednesday
I went out with Kapoh wifey!
(heh & Shi Zhang along with Seh Zun!)

Went Pyramid around 7pm.
(Oh I tried shisha, I dont like it)

The steambout thingy was A MESS!
:(



Thursday
Juicy's gathering along with Wan Yee hubby!
:)

& Barcelona that night.
I met Jia Renn, Abel, Nick, Xiao Zhen!
Thursday's ladies night is awesome. :)











p/s: I live my life to the fullest.

No comments: