Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another intersection in life.

People I missed, a lot.
(Jessica is not in! =/)

Will get to see you guys tomorrow muacks! :)




I aint the perfect one for you,
But I know,
You're always the perfect one for me.






Hello!
I'm back from Genting :)

& ITS HOLIDAY!
(I'm not really happy due to the stress gain by trials)

But still, Its still holiday right? *smiles*

I WANNA GO SWIMMING!
(Tak syok lo, tuition is still on this week) =/



So lets start with Thrusday.
I went Macd in the afternoon & I met Nabil there! :)


He's going back Arab to study already!
Take care!




-



After that, I headed to Pyramid to find Melisa & we went for steamboat along with the others to celebrate Kent's farewell party.

He just went to Thailand for his studies yesterday :(
I went home early because the next day I'm going Genting by 7am.



Simon & dunno who.



Kent, Pei Yi, Kok Mun



Melisa, Munsing



I love steamboat :)
Tong was there too.



Pei Yi.
Thanks for your advices :)
All the best to you & Kent :)




-


Well, the next day which is Friday.

We gathered at school at 7am but thanks to those who came late,
we actually left school around 8.30am. -_________-


While waiting.




We reached Genting about 11am.
& the journey to Genting was so-so. Oh we ate Nasi Lemak beside the road & dustbin =/



Macho sial.



After putting our luggage inside the locker, we then headed to the outdoor themepark.

Well, I aint having the-very-excited-feeling because I dont play much thing in there.
So yeah, It was so-so.



Selamat Datang to Genting.



Seems like everyone don't really wanna play those roller-coaster,
We went & tried this:
(dont laugh)


The spinning cup!
You can actualy spin yourself very very fast & I garanty its fun! :)



The swing-swing game is always a must.



Sook yun, my partner in Genting.



We had fun :)



The view was pretty.



Flying dragon :)



& I bought this "macho" shades/specs for only RM3



We cam-whored a lot.



We spend almost half an hour just for this.



Gold Cart.
(I look like some, er.. Well, I don't know.)



& then bumper car.




-




Dinner at Kenny Rogers.
I accompany Andrew to hunt something for his girl :)

& I ending up buying these:


For my 2 lil cute brother :)




Went back hotel & I realized I actually camwhored a lot during the whole trip.
I'm showing you some now & its just a part of it.


Showing my nail colour - BLUE



"HEHEHE"-ing with the PURPLE cap.




After making up & changed:
More pictures(of myself)


SMILE



*tongue*



I just don't know why my hand is there.
haha, but the picture wont be nice without my hand putting there.
(oh crap)



I love Blue Lagoon.



So pretty!
It taste a lil sweet & sour plus the 7-up feel, that cost me RM25.30



I shall be the bar-tender :)



I'm always in the ss-mood.



Oops. =X



Naughty brother kena sista cubit :p



Happy family :)



Bang wall.
Guess who? ;p



EVERYONE IS NOT ALLOWED TO LAUGH.



I never edit a single thing.
Somehow Genting always give effects like this.
Hm, sounds a lil creepy.



Jason!



Andy & I look alike?
macam dia abang I adik!



Sook Yun the baby girl :)



Siew Kim.
People say we look alike.
Really?



-























-

















-














-



We look alike meh?
Hmm...



Sista & brother punya phone :)



On our way back.



Nice?
God's creature :)



Guess who's? :)



I like this picture, Sook Yun & Adele.



Oh & this picture is for you, "classmate"!
(you know who you are, HAHAH)



Did't expect I'll get something from didi :)
Thanks Andrew!



I actually reached home around 7pm.
Was suppose to attend Ben & Kapoh's bday party but I dont know where is it + I'm dead tired.

Sorry ya, will have an outing with you guys soon :)


Oh & Happy Birthday to Kapoh(Deric's girlfriend)!
I did't manage to attend her party as well because I had already fell asleep! =/


That's all for now!
Going out later :)


& WTH, I LOST MY SHADES!!!!!!!!!!!
I want a new shades!!!!!!!!

I wanna change my style.
The inner & outer part of me.












Bring me along.

No comments: