Sunday, May 04, 2008

such a failure.

Moodswings`








So yesterday was,
hanging around pyramid with jiashin.

Had a lil fun :)

Going in shops & try & try & try & try, but did not buy.
Had some girl talks since we two barely hang out together already.

& the day was all about BEACH ! :D



I headed to Shin's place & her mum fetched us to Pyramid.

Helped her to rearranged her blog! heh, just a lil :p







-






Once we arrived pyramid,

We went Discreet.



She loves this yellow dress.




The beach style!




Colourful ladies.



The sexy backs *




Her mum said we look alike. Zz







We then headed to Gasoline!
(we both love the feelings there. lol)




SPOT HER WALLPAPER!!!!!

Awwww, the Bday card we gave her!!! :DD




Pretty candid.




Our outfit.





Forever 21 is a MUST.




i like my dress/top ; she like her top.








Adele




Jia Shin




* dunnowhattotype *




She's my sexy friend.




The '' Skinny Bitch '' T-shirt.






Jia Shin bought this lingerie.
I know she love it so much & she can resist taking it out right after she paid.



Infront Starbucks.




` still checking whether she bought the right size




I cant stop laughing.
(sry for the blur picture)






Reached her house :)

We then went up to the room.

HER ROOM WITH OUR CARD !!

I was damn happy! I know all of us feel the same too! :)
(but you see some part drop off edi. =/)









-







Today was,
went to Church early in the morning :)


After worship, i went up to the Sunday School & helped my mum,


with these bunch of 3-5 year old kid.




They love taking photo! :D




Cute one.




Looking at my mum.




Ok, they're bored.




-




I LOVE MY CHURCH.

A place that we gather together & worship the Lord.








Came home & i'm here now :)






Just dont know why, feeling a bit EMO right now.


- I wanna buy more Jay Chou's 08' concert merchandise yet i cant due to cash prob.

- I wanna get good results but its too late to study now. No matter how hard i study, i still cant finish all the chapters.

- I wanna remove all my scars. My body scars is not those PIMPLES, MOSQUITOES BITE.. etc.

- I'm lack of cash now.

- I hate that woman that snatch my dad away!






Watever, blog is somewhere i can express.


If you dont like to read what i'm writing.
Just GET LOST from this page. Thanks.






Oh ya, I dont smoke.
Dont misunderstand because of my precious post. :)











3 more days to Midterm.

No comments: