Saturday, May 03, 2008

Something silly.


Do not smoke.

It cant release stress.



` Stress is created by your own.




Like what i always say,

` If you think the world is wonderfull, you'll enjoy life;
But if you keep telling yourself you're so stress & sad, You will feel that your life is Horrible. `



[ this advice is just for some of my friends ]

(no offence)










-






Something cute !





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.






Spot Jay Chou :)




Okay, he's bored.




He's really bored. lol














Okay, I'm so bored too.

the boyf still cant hang out with me because i'm afraid of the redspot.



Maybe hanging out with JiaShin later :)













I need dresses, black skirts & black formal shirt.





Anyone have it or you know places to get it?











-






Jay is so CUTE !!!!

Oh my, tiny lil red tie & his coat.

Plus his coconut hairstyle!!! :DD

ADORABLE.




























Stay away from me.

No comments: