Saturday, May 03, 2008

Oh baby boy.

Badge freak :)






-






Days are preety horrible.

EXAMS.

& guess what?

I'm having holiday since wednesday, yet i never walked out the house until TODAY.




Two of my classmates went RedBox today with me.



SookYin & ZingYing




The RedBox toilet




My bff is class.




Friends :)




Getting higher.






When was the last time i went RedBox?
I dont remember.


Anyway, headed to Taipan after RedBox. :)
Went for some dress hunting.
But it turned out pretty sucky. =/







-







The boyf refuse to see the doctor. (he's having red spot on his body)
I'm getting worry.

&

I MISS HIM. ♥







-







Anyone interested to attend CHS's prom night?

HAHA.

Just doing a lil advertising for Ailin :)












-






Alright, i think thats all about this post.

:)







I miss JayChou's concert.

















Getting higher & higher.

No comments: