Thursday, May 01, 2008

The power of editing.

I miss my JUICY chiqs.


When was the last time we met up?

:(


Exam is just around the corner!
We must work hard aite?





Not forgetting Shermaine syg!


STUDY HARD !


Love you all !


XO.


















I miss Catholic High School ;


I miss my Chinese Society!!
Debate team! =/

All my friends! :(






Took by some photographer in Mardi last year.




I miss DeeChzian.




wonderful kisses.







-









THE POWER OF EDITING.








I realised EDITING pictures are pretty fun ! :D


Today, i stayed at home whole day! =/
& guess what?
I enjoyed editing pictures! :)




Now i realise, why ppl's photo can be so pretty but when it comes to reality, HAHA.
Thats why LALA's photo is always oh-so-cute.




OH MY!



Okay, i'm bored. I really cant stay at home! =/

I WANNA GO OUT !!!!








-







AND,



I CHANGED MY BLOG LINK !! :)



i prefer my own name lah right? heh.

Sorry if i bothered you guys!!


:D
'










endless relationship.

No comments: