Saturday, March 22, 2008

Its all under the tree

Hello everyone! :)
I promise to post HAPPY post, no more EMO kay?
But before that, i really wanna just blast it all out.


-



me & me EX really ended. i just dunno what kinda feelings i'm having now, feel like i'm having nobody.
Yes i got my pretty nice kind babes but all of them got their BOYF. takkan i go bother them?

I had already used to the life i had for the past.

-going pyramid everyday with boyf & his friends
-every fri night definately with him*and his friends also la*
-sat, sun with him lah!
-everyday msg/call with him
-text msg nonstop.......etc.


OMG!

can someone help me?
i really used to it already. My life is without planing because he planned everything.
but now?
not to say cant go pyramid but we already broke up. His friends takkan hang out with me?
Melisa follow munsing, munsing with my EX. so end up what?


i feel so insecure now.


like justnow.
planned to go tiff's hse.
den decided to go Sunway RainForest with shin, jess...etc.

But at last?

My mum doest wanna go out!
& i have no reason to convince my dad.

okay, i'm lonely now.

My phone doest rang anymore.



FULLSTOP



-







I love my girlfriends forever & ever.


<3







My To-do-list after EXAM.

-dance until my ass drop.
-i really wanna hang out with *HuiBin, Deechzian, Cc
-eat to release stress! *I dont care. WanYee gonna teman me! :D
-i wanna club! *Jiashin you're with me.
-talk! Gossips!!!!! *tiff, jess, airin, sher! :)
-Cry my lungs out. *Tzia, shinyee, mon.
-i wanna hang out with Sukmunn, Beatrice, AngeleneATHI, SueAnne, Hoeyen, Phoebe, Kylie, Candy, Grace, Linyng, ailin, kapoh, nenlin & much much more lahhh! i wan GIRLSSSSS!

-I LOVE MY CATHOLIC DEBATE TEAM! jiayann, siewcen, rujing! :D
-& i wan GATHERING with myJAYsian! :(







-







ONE MORE WEEK TO GO & I'M FREE FOR EXAMS!!~

YES! I.U is coming! woohoooooo! Cant wait to see all my pretty babes! hahah! :)













Shud be at RainForest now. WTF
Tmr going to tiff's place. :)
I MISS ALL OF YOU!






-




p/s: now i realise someone is so fake. OMG. Jess!! Tiff!! Airin!! Tzia!! Shinyee!! HAHA. i wanna let u guys know! hee. not the PREVIOUS ONE.
















LOHYUSHI, YOU DONT WANT ME! I'LL CHANGE UNTIL YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME!
We'll see :)












-









I LOVE JAYCHOU.
Because i have his videos, song, that's why i'm still alive now!


No comments: