Thursday, March 20, 2008

i know i can smile.

HELLO! I'm back from Sunway Pyramid with mum!! i just update this morning now second round.
heh, dont mind lah hor? cause i cant online so often ma. ;p



NO MORE EMO EMO!!! :DDD i wanna laugh my lungs out!!! woooohaaaa!~



suddenly i felt that my mum is so cute! :)
seriously i seldom hang out with my mum, but today's random make me feel happier!


heh, pics.


i spent my mum BBQ Plaza! :) I'm so glad she LOVE IT SO FREAKING MUCHHHH !~


-


nice kan?




& those food were processing to our tummy! :D




& food sudah HILANG! hahahahaha! :DD




see she's so cute.




candid. haha!




quite cheap lah. heh :P




than you know what?
My mum wanna but sandals. So we went Padini.

& she tried so many pairs until she found the one she like,
i terus WITHOUT SEEING THE PRICE, i went to counter.

OMG! i was shocked! RM59.90 for SANDALS?!

i purposely went Padini b'cz they're havin sale manatau i bought the shoe that was NEW ARRIVAL!


I WAS SO PISSEDDDDD ! :(


then mum keep laughing la. =X


Haha, guess what? she say she gonna spent me Starbucks! Hooray!
I was so damn happy just because of her words! :D



-


her Hot Brewed Coffee :)




MY caramel cream :)



i dont like this.




which one nicer? heh.






-



I love my mum! :D

NO MORE EMO POST !!!


jess came 2 starbucks and have a short talk with me. I even told my my mum she was YUANMING's GF. lol!
Mum say JESS IS VERY PRETTYYY !! (haha, jess smacking her own ass! :D)


Nothing much. hehhehehe :)




Anyway, i still love you. LOHYUSHI :)



byebyeeee ~

tmr i'm having Maths 1 & Chinese paper 1 & 2. woohaaa!








I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND,
I MISS MY BABES,
I WANT MY HUNNNIIIEEE! :DD

No comments: