Friday, March 07, 2008

GOOD THINGS DO NOT LAST LONG.

I really hope JAY is happy. But he cant be with the one he loves, how can he be happy? :(

-

i really had fun today hanging out with shinyee & tzia today! met huibin, zhixuan, karwai, debbie, cathy, jess & yuanming there :)


We really enjoy CAMWHORING like nobody's business. woohoo!

here you go :D

we three purposely bought the same colour shirt at catch up ! :)
''I'M PLAYGIRL'' , ''GIRLS LIKE GOOD GUYS BUT THEY LOVE BAD GUYS'' , ''LIMITED EDITION''


she's hot: me & tzia at kimgary


they rocked my ass: shinyee, tzia & me at kimgary


i know she trust me: shinyee & i


imagination gone wild: me,shinyee & tzia at toilet! party queens! :)


we rocked: us in pink inside a pink toilet.


loves made us together: pinky princesssssss :)


angels that cannot fly: us syok sendiri-ing.

-


lots more to go at shinyee & tzia's blog! gotta grab some soon! hah!

i'm okay with boyf now. :) because he can let me have my life back with his condition.

i love the boyfriend of mine.





i wont let myself stop admiring you.

No comments: