Sunday, March 09, 2008

ROCK YOUR BODY, MOVE IT.

do you know JAY is a lecturer at Shang Hai now?
see, JAY can sing, can act, can dance..etc. Eh he's just so talented lah okayy!
Now, HE IS A TEACHER!

hell yeah. i envy shang hai university! wtf. i just wont stop my love & wont stop admiring him! ;)

-


I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAD HAPPEN TO MY BLOG!
OMGG! so uglyy :(


nevermind lah, tmr gonna ask that tiffy edi. :(

anyway, tmr gonna work at Chanel Sunway Pyramid Parkson at 12-8pm :)
feel free to visit me! after that, going tiff's hse at 8pm straight!


-


relationship with boyf became so much better :)
i love you baby boy ! <3

Anyway, monday CHARITY BAZAAR! AT TAYLORS! 10AM-6PM! COME! DAMN FUN! :D


see youu!




i'm still inside my dream,
imagine if you really hugged me.

No comments: