Friday, March 07, 2008

DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE

-

was quarreling with boyf since feb 24, its like a week without sweet talks, without meeting each other, without caring each other.

maybe i'm the one who causes all these, but can you imagine yr boyf actually dont really let you out with yr GIRLFRIENDS? i really dont understand.

he said it all happens because he love & care me too much.
but, should it be that way?

the boyf dont let me mix around with GIRLS. *its just my womans he dont let also*
the boyf dont let me DANCE. *pls lah dancing is part of my life*
the boyf dont let me ONLINE. *wtf he knows me that time i already started online okayy*
the boyf dont like me to adore JAYCHOU. *all these started from JAY's concert on 23 Feb*

I cant rmb anything else now lah.

he even said,
'' why we're having this kinda life so long suddenly you want yr freedom back?''

OMG. i realised i'd having this kinda life for so long already.

I STILL LOVE HIM, VERY VERY VERY MUCH.
we're the 2-years-couple in everyone's eye. GAA! I just dont know how lah!

Now, he wants a break off. & i know, ones he said so. there's no more turning back.

MIXED FEELINGS.


-


Anyway,

I DREAMED BOUT JAYCHOU WHOLE NIGHT! I MUST WRITE IT ALL OUT B4 I FORGOTTEN!

i forgotten how it started than jay was inside my house. than he treat me as a small kid & hug me kiss me ! :DD

OMGG !

then we went to see stone? *wtf damn weird*

than i MADE a stone for him? its green colour & than glow-in-the-dark one.
& its OVAL LOVE SHAPE. HAHS!

then me & jay keep taking pics with my camera! haha! I even asked him did he spot me on the concert? He said NO! wtf.

Then i asked him did he saw me at the QING GONG YAN? he said YES & he even said, after he ate den he SPOTTED me alreadyy!! AWWWW ~

& then i dunno how me & jay decided to go TAIPAN? *omgwtf*
but then we turn back & decided to go to usj6 padang!

but you know what happen, that made me very scare!

some families found out he is JAYCHOU. & they start chasing! JAY was so so brave & protective then he pushed me & ask me to go home 1st, he will come home a while more.

But after i went home, JAY is not back yet. So i decided to go out & find him!

OMG THIS IS SO NOT FUNNY & SO FREAKING WEIRD!

i saw JAY's head shouting my name but his body is just a BABY ! someone is carrying him !
WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS?!

then i-dunno-how-the-dreams-goes-on until JAY is back to normal at hospital & i saw him & then JAY hugged me so tightly! :D


OMG. Maybe i really think too much bout JAY already. & everyday before i sleep i must watch the video take i took at the concert only i can sleep. GOSH.

COMMENT BOUT THIS TWO ISSUE !
Thanks! :D

-

Out to summit to meet shinyee first & then going pyramid !


p/s : how should i face my boyf in pyramid next time? the same gang. wtf.





i want you to be my last breath.

No comments: