Thursday, March 13, 2008

誰在水一方我撐起一把紙傘回頭望

HI ! MY NAME IS ADELE . i'm HYPER . woooohooooooooooo !!





you wanna know why?

b'cz i just came back from Summit &



. . . . . .




I WATCHED STEP UP 2 !!!! :)


ya i know this sound so so lame but seriously this movie ROCKEDD !!! :DD

I REALLY FEEL LIKE DANCING AFTER THAT MOVIE!

i was like, '' wah! so geng! '' , '' OH MY GOD *clap hand ALONE* '' NON-STOP inside the cinema.

boyf was like, ya ya ya... HAHA ! i even said to bf : '' why dont u go learn?! ''

LOL. he stunned & then continue lookingat the screen . ISH !



-




Anyway, Kapoh text m early in the morning asking whether i'm free tonight. TOO BAD. I cant

join them tonight for Barcelona because i'm going tmr night for Kui's bday ! Hmm, i ask her to

join me tmr night, so she said she'll let me know soon!! Hope you can join me tmr night !




My hot chiq, jiashin text & rang me up asking me to join her to Maison tonight. Somemore

say i cannot say NO ! ( WHY

TONIGHT ?!?! ) i memang tak boleh lah !! :( sorry shin !!

I asked her to join me tmr night as well. same thing lor, confirm tmr. =X





-





Its been a while since i went clubs, having strange feelings.

see those lighting & smokes, & PEOPLES . ERM.

well,

WHATEVER.




-




Anyway, this week i seems to be quite active in blogging ryte?

THANKS TO MY DAD!

cause its holiday so i get to use the com everyday!

But, after hols i dont think i can online so often anymore, yeah i know nobody will come to this

piece of shit page anymore. =XX






-





did you guys felt SOMETHING missing? (to those who always view my blog)



















what missing lah?





















HEHEHEHEHE,














MY SOUL OF JAYCHOU lahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! ~







I decided not to put JAY's pic 1st since you guys keep telling me its too much.

But still i have to post it up, i just dunno why.




J-A-Y C-H-O-U = T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D !! :DDD


i love you so much, jay jay jay jay!







-









p/s : having prac later at 8pm, i dunno whether i can make it or not.











JAY SAID :



'' 而我路过那江南小镇惹了你 ''



did i really screwed you up?










kiss my ass babes.
my girls melted me.
















No comments: