Thursday, March 13, 2008

悶了慌了倦了, 我就踩在你肩膀!

we melt! :DDD (tiff's kitchen)




jess & jiashin * kimgary * :DD




i wanna snap pics with that JESS, see wad she did :




OMG PPL LOOK ! JESS & AIRIN ! we're retards !




jess, airin & i : OMG we shake, shake & shake !




only she's the one normal: baby tiff ! <33>
HELLO PEEPS! :)


want more?











here you go !!














del & jess : irelidunnowhatwedoing!




HORNY airin! i'm just shaking & shaking ! BOO




okay, i dunno what to say anymmorrreee.




the normal ones: tiff, dichang, jess & airin



-





okay,

ITS HOLIDAY ma ryte?

but seems like i didt really study ! yet didt really hang out !

What am i doing?


OMG, the pictures shown lorrr ! :DDD

-





oops, HOW CAN I FORGET TO POST MY JAYCHOU!?!!! WTFWTF!




Jay is very talented. Now i'm repeating.


JAY IS VERY VERY TALENTED !!! HEAR ME!?!!



support him lah ! eventho he had so many fans all around the world already,



YET, HE STILL WANT MORE !! PLS SUPPORT JAY ! :(


why ar? b'cz he is TALENTED ! :D


-




Tagged by, JESSICA ! :D



5 Things found in my bag:

1. Phone

2. Purse

3. Camera

4. Keys

5. Comb




5 Things in my wallet:

1. cash

2. cards

3. receips

4. pictures

5. papers



5 favourite things in my room:

1. my bed

2. my pillow

3. my hair curler/hair straightener

4. my JAYCHOU collection's cupboard

5.my make up table?



5 things I always wanted to do:

1. be rich & got cash that i cant finish for the rest of my life

2. slim down

3. can dance very well

4. be a 100% good friend to my babes!

5. be a 200% best wife for my babyboy :)



5 things I'm currently into:

1. blog?

2. i'm so INTO JAYCHOUUUUU !

3. JAY

4. JAYJAY

5. JAYCHOUCHOU



List out the top 4 presents you wish for:

1. LV multicolour handbag

2. Gucci monogram handbag

3. Guess heels/ purse!

4. more wishes! HAHA



The person who tagged you is: JESS the smack ass orang!:D


Your 5 impressions of him/her:

1. cute

2. pretty

3. can dance! HAHA

4. she's so UN-LADY-LIKE when she was 38-ing!

5. chubby!!!! Lmao



Most memorable thing she has done to you:

keep smacking my ass!


If he/she becomes your lover, you will still:

learn more skills to smack ass


If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:

she smack my ass to much! HAHA


Pass the quiz to 5 people:

hoeyen

tiff

jiashin

ailin

huibin



-


okay, overall. YESTERDAY I WAS SO SO SO TIRED !!!


KC & SHER's ONE YEAR anniversary,

we went pyramid KimGary ,

then after that i went home with jiashin,

then at night went to tiff's place !

tired but I'D FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD



-



JAY SAID :


'' 一些些,应该体贴的感觉我没给 ''

sorry b'cz i left u out these days. i love u :)







i want more,
gimme more pls.

No comments: