Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sunday Brunch @ Breadfruits, Desa Sri Hartamas // LewisGene

Its the 1st day of June 2014 already, time passed by us so quickly and if we don't make use of our time properly, that't it. Life will not wait for anyone.... 

Anyway, I'm blogging this while sipping my favorite hot mocha from LewisGene :) Ever since I started working, I appreciate my weekends even more.  Now I truly understand the term "employee life" but I'm embracing it because this is in the part of my bigger plan, which I'll reveal soon. 

My Monday to Fridays are usually packed with work, studies, and events and it's been so long since I last had an awesome English breakfast, so today after church I decided to try out this breakfast place in Sri Hartamas. 

Waited for I think 10 mins for my cold breakfast platter but the pasta took almost 30 mins to arrive. 

It's quite easy to spot this bakery place, but this place doesn't look very new to me so I guess it's been here for a while?

The place is relatively small and I think they can only fit 15-20 tables. 
So come early to avoid disappointment, and frustration.

Gourmet Antipasto Breakfast Platter RM26.80
In my opinion, its a little small portion for the price they're charging but overall it's a good dish :)

Brunch Pasta w 7min egg RM17.80
I saw this on Instagram first and was totally attracted by it.
and turn out it was really good as it looks! 

The bill came up to RM49 but I guess the environment is really too pack or is it because it is a Sunday I dont know, but I guess it will take me quite some time to return for the second time.  Will probably try to visit on a weekday instead.


Breadfruits Fruits & Bakery
17, Jalan 26/70A
Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 KL.

Opening hours: 8.30AM - 9PM

____

Headed over to LewisGene in Solaris cos I was craving for my mocha!

HEHHE. this is not too bad as well, Waffle with Ice-cream RM11.90

Actually I wanted to share about some of my personal insights and thoughts lately on this blog but I guess I'll leave that to next time!

Enjoy your Sunday! :)

Till then,
xx

No comments: