Monday, September 27, 2010

yet, I'm still breathing. .. .

Showing you my fat fat thighs! Haha!
- I very the love this blue fluffy top of mine ;)

Holla all the way from Subang Jaya! It's 8.28pm now, have you taken your dinner? I had Taiwanese food at Sunway, lovin' the fried tempura - it's addictive!!!

I really shouldn't be blogging now because first mid term paper is starting approximately 12 hours time from NOW. Taking a break from the notes now, but fixing a few things for my project so yeah.. decided to update a little about the things I'm up to lately -

I was here the whole day today! :)
- The 24/7 study room of Taylor's Lakeside!

Spot the amount of student back to THAT ROOM even on a Sunday. WOW!
Loving how cold it was in that study room, it is definitely somewhere I will go back to if I need to freeze my mind - better than my own house, I can't study at home.

Hazelnut hot chocolate to keep me accompanied last night while I'm forcing myself to remember all the exam notes, econs especially T__T

NOT FORGETTING MY/OUR ALL TIME FAVORITE - TYCYM
If you followed me HERE, you should know what is this dish :)
Tomyam Claypot Yeemee!!!!!
OMG I WANT TO EAT THIS NOWWW HOW LAH!!!!
Only RM5.50 to buy this happiness :) Make me happy would YOU?


OKAY LETS PLAY GUESSING GAME NOW!!!
IF YOU GUESS CORRECTLY THEN......
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.

I'll tell you a way to earn money HEHEHE.

1) Guess who accompanied me besides my hazelnut chocolate?

2) Guess who?
(haha, not me lah obviously)


You want more (bunny) pictures? ;)
Come back more often lor....

Okay I gotta go continue studying already, ciao ciao!
Hope you enjoyed my short post!
xx


4 comments:

Suezy said...

she is tziaaaa ur bff :)

Adele Chow said...

Suezy> Awww so clever! :) :)

Anonymous said...

from the burberry bag that Tziaa won previously can figure out la.. hahaha

Adele Chow said...

Anonymous> so clever!! :P :P