Monday, October 12, 2009

What a bad morning to start off with..

DSC_0037


Yes, I'm feeling moody at the moment.




With the song Knock You Down blasting in my ears more than 10 times already. I seriously can't believe this, I really can't believe it. How could you say such thing? You really want your face so badly, but then you have no idea how much those word hurts. Pretty disappointed, actually VERY DISAPPOINTED. All these while, you know I treated you more than a friend. Now what? I didn't wanna write all this here because its public but then, you. YOU really crossed my border line. I can't believe that really! But at the same time, I'm glad I did not made you mine. I wouldn't want someone like YOU to be my boyfriend. You, don't deserve me. And you will NEVER get me. You don't know how much tears I've shared after hearing all those shits. I always thought you were never like THAT. Guess I'm wrong this time. Sigh!!
I HATE MYSELF FOR MEETING YOU.



print screen


What a moodless morning. Because:


IMG_0115



I missed out Steph 18th birthday bash yesterday night! I was asleep by 7pm that explains why I'm typing all this when it's only 12noon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBU KU! You know I love you, always will (:

03062009283


FYI, that's a photo grabbed from Shin Yee's blog because now I'm having these red ITCHY rash on my legs, AGAIN.


__


3 more hours till MTV world stage. Am I going? I have Mosh Pit passes but its not under my name. Nigel said he will try to bring me in but then, after cannot enter how? -_____- DONT KNOW LA.


DSC05963



Taken at 7th floor the day before yesterday.
John, 1st time appearing in my blog.

DSC05970


Thanks Yeewei for picking me (:


DSC05972


Guess who? (:


DSC00953



Melody babe! Heh, it's been a while since we last met up.
I'm happy because you rang me up for dinner! (: Every Thursday? *heh

DSC05979


We went Lynn's.


DSC05982


I'm the odd one.


DSC05976


DSC05978


Ordering..


1


Yeewei's, Jimmy's & Mel's.


DSC00967


Pimples :(


DSC00965


ILY.


DSC00949


Meet Jimmy, my "boyfriend" HHAHA! I bet he's not reading this.


DSC00955



Mel o' Mel. Pinky promise our secrets will never leak out to anyone kay?
"FACEBOOK, FRIENDSTERRR!!" *inside joke*





DSC00957



I'll see you EVERY THURSDAY. Hhehehe (:
They then left for badminton while I myself went for this:


4


My favourite: Bak Kut Teh at Old Klang Road.


DSC06002


With them guys.


3


Samuel, Red, Ronald & Tiger.


2


DSC05989


Love'em much! (: (:


5



Joshie, Yin & Sister came for second round!
Sister, we'll always face the same situation! =/

DSC06023



This was taken yesterday. Yesh, Mel again *laughs*
Look at the background & you should know where is that.


DSC06026



My bag look good on Aaron, agree agree? (:
Will update in my next post bout the picture above.

STAY TUNED!









I never thought you were this kinda person, sigh.

No comments: