Monday, October 12, 2009

Party people! (Giving out Flyers for Mardigrass PGS 09')

You might be thinking, another partying post? NAHHH. ITS NOT LAAA.
Continue reading and you will know (:


5930_120606121625_531766625_2859822_6464446_n



One of my fav picture during JUICE 7th celebration at MOS!
(Myself, Bell, Doreen, Evon, Jacklyn & Junie)

I wanna update about that night ASAP but I need pictures from JACKLYN BABE!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!? :D



___





OKAY THIS IS THE THING! LISTEN UP PEOPLE!





glowjpeg



The flyer above says it all. (:
Its an event held by a few of us and yes, THIS IS MY VERY FIRST EVENT. PLEASE DO COME OKAYYY!!!!


I promise it will be a hell of a night! Glow in the dark? Occupation? Hhaha, you put them together (:
NOT FORGETTING FREE FLOWWWWW!!!!



LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!


Yes I know my phone number is stated CLEARLY at the flyer BUT PLEASE do not prank call me lah okay.
*showing you the very kesian face*


___



Anyway, I helped Mardigrass to promote their Party Girl Search thingy few weeks back. We went to a few college to give out the flyers. Mhmm, nope, I did not get any payment but she promised me free entry & bottles if I ever enter Mardi (: Although I don't really hit that club. But then, just giving out flyer, do her a favour as well, so why not? (:




On the way, camwhore is a must la. Hhaha.





Before we changed into the uniforms, that's my snake, ling.




Changed (:





The very macho BM. Damn nice right? Oh we were at SS15 btw.





Us girls infront of my college, Taylors PJ.





The flyers.






Driver of the day: Jer Shen.
Deric was there too but yeah, too busy to layan me, muahahhahah!



45b9286d3c43405ceea31f47c09a2006-file



So, are you a Party girl? GO GO JOIN!!
I'm not sure still can join or not la now, hahhah.
I'm not a PARTY GIRL, seriously. AND I'm not joining too, Hhehe!

(just doing some free advertisement for Mardi, lol)






Oh it's 6.34pm now already, I gotta run! Better go get some rest, tomorrow have to attend class already! I miss college (:



One more thing, did I mention I went out for BRUNCH with Koonz this afternoon? Uhuh, he was hilarious! LOL! With his uber sot-plak GPS that directed him wrong ways to my house but then I can still know he is reaching all thanks to his extra-noisy-exhaust! (People's car got intercooler one okay, don't play play! Muahhaha) Anyway, thanks for the BRUNCH although the Salmon Steak House suck so bad. Hhhahaha!

Anything else I wanna say? Mhmm.. SOMETHING I CANNOT SAY HERE. BUT, I LOVE YOU LAA TIGER & SAMUEL! :D

P/S: BAK KUT TEH on RED's THIS WEEK! :D




Loves,
Adele is hyperactive because her battery fullll!!







I thought you were my dessert, but you turn out to be my disaster.

No comments: