Friday, October 16, 2009

Officially back to the blogging world!

It feels so strange typing back at this square box again. Mhmm... It's been a while, it's been a while seriously.

Miss me? Please say you do....
I know Ive not been updating AT ALL for the pass few weeks & my hits had gone down terribily. *cries* *pulls readers back* (ahh!!)


I'M BACK TO BLOGGING.
AFTER ALL THE TECHNICAL PROBLEM, FINALLY, I'M SETTLED DOWN.


I would love to thanks my boss, Jackie & my "baby", Nigel for helping me out!
Not forgeting Mr. Simonso! (:
Although my blog was damn dead, but the blog owner's not! I've been attending events and parties frequently, outings with my beloved ones as well (:

They need no introduction, I love em'.



Xberry party with Helenness & Ringo!


Playboy Fragrance launch at Midvalley.
Audrey, myself, Bell & Tzia.


DiGi ultimate bday bash with the usuals bloggers.


How can I leave out my daily dosage of ♥ ?! (It was taken at Genting, OldTown btw)


Oh & Kent's bday at Puchong Neway with ze coursemates!


Actually there is more, hhaha. I'm lazy at the moment! :O (dont kill me!)
I'm still cracking my head figuring where to head to later! STRESSSS.
Anyways, keep reading. I'll update very soon, very often! Lol. Bai! I'm out luuuu! :D


HAPPY DEEEEPAVALLII SEKALIAN!


Signing off,
adele fatty.

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

seems like you had lots of fun! =D

kenwooi.com