Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday surprises!

Hello dear readers, before I comtinue typing, please accept my apology & my 90 degree bow because I've not been updating my blog for quite sometimes =/ I'm really busy these days. But don't worry, I'm loving my new site, I will definately update more frequently not forgetting the style of my blog will be slightly different :)



Firstly, I wanna thank Jay Grandpa & Howard. Without them, I wouldn't have this site, like what howard say, I will still stay at my blogspot house, lol..

Secondly, Happy Birthday to Max & Johan! One day right after my big day, nice one! (: We shall celebrate our birthday together next time! Oh ya, Kenneth as well! The skinny guy that shared the same birth date as me, heh.

Thirdly, I think I will do more typing now on, instead of pictures. But then no worries, the defination of lesser pictures doesn't mean no pictures at all with full typings. O.O


And now, I wanna THANK EVERYONE THAT WISHED ME!




It's really not a small amount of people, I did not expect to receive that amount of sms'es & calls. Awwww, I'm really touched. I even received wishes from people that I've not met for ages. How sweet can that be? At the same time, thanks to Facebook, I felt much more beloved :) Really, thanks people! Heh*

I actually wrote down a list of names that wished me through phone calls & text msgs but now I'm lazy haha. :P

I get my driving license on my birthday itself! *jumps


Wondering how did I celebrate my birthday? Nah, I did not held any celebration. :) But then, I'm lucky and blessed to receive surprises like this:

He gave me this on Monday, 13th of July.




Cute cupcakes! I love it so much! :)




It is really pretty & yummy!




So that was before my actual birthday, then my birthday eve. I went AC. I was forced to walk alone to his car right before 12am. He then showed me this,

Ohhhh myyy goshhhh. I was like, STONE.


I remember someone told me before, stone is the most natural reaction instead of laughing or crying because its when you stone, you know its because the thing he/she did is too sweet until you don't know what reaction you should give.


And I think its pretty true! =/ I'm sorry if my reaction dissapointed you. I'm really touched. Really. :)




A very big monkey!!




Smiley face soft toy because he wants to see me smile everyday & bandage stands for the scars I had. Haha, creative :P


Look at the amount of sweets. -____________________________-
Mashmellows, lolipops & gummy bears... It's really A LOT.

The monkey & I myself are happy now! (:





Thanks for everything Jason, I really appreciate it. Will update more soon peeps! Will be working tomorrow at Bukit Jalil for MU match! Heh* love love <3


P/S: "Eh del why you never club d one?", "Nowadays never go clubbing woh, busy pak toh ah?" etc.. I'm happy because there are people who realize this fact! Haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG.... Yr bf is so sweet! Congrats! XD

Adele Chow said...

Sam: he's not my bf lah. and that was July this year. My post got a lil messed up :O