Sunday, June 14, 2009

What done is done,


Don't cry because its over,
smile because it happened.
:)


At times, I was so blinded by you.
And I didn't realize those fabulous great people around me.

At this moment, I felt like I'm the luckiest woman on earth, this is the real me.



No more chicken Adele,
No more emo Adele,
No more fatty Adele!

Adele is back, yo!

(Diets starts tomorrow, lol!)


-

Continue with my updates, lets see.
I'm currently at Jiashin's with Shermaine.

What are we doing?

AHHAHAHA, konon-nya studying & assignment-ing! Wtf lol.

Yours truly is being so hardworking doing her job(updating this blog) to entertain you readers!


We don't see each other everyday,
but we are still in each others heart every single moment.
(CEH WAHHH!) :D



-


OKAY, AS I SAID, ENTERTAINMENT!

OPEN YOUR EYES WIDE, lol!


The miss universe & miss Malaysia 2009!




"Please forgive me for having such long & sexy hair!!!" :(




"Aiya, don't look at me la! I know my SAN CHOI damn nice lar, paiseh.."




THE BEST ONE IS THIS :


Say thanks to Arie for applying foundation for you,




Not forgetting Mascara, lol.




Presenting you the hottest woman alive!




Then it was Ah Joe's job to put on the fake hair.




MUAHAHAHHAHA.
Anyone can be prettier than this? :p




Mushroom soup with Maggi mee?
Recommended by Tzia.




The very loyal boyfriend of hers tried it with an expired can of Mushroom soup.




WE WERE ALL SO HUNGRY :(


Nice food! At PUDU area.
"Fei Poh Gai" - 8/10




Headed to Neway, Times Square for Cheong K session.
I've been hanging around at KL quite often, don't cha think so? Hmm.

I miss your piggy back.




The light is like some..... lol.




Neway or Redbox?




Fred, Joshie, Jun Win? Ah Joe, Kin, Hui Sien, Arie & I.




Singing to their girlfriends. :p




O.O




MOS again.
-____________-




Hamtaro Joshie.




As usual, hopped over Coco around 2am?




Steph ku ni dah pening! :D




Andrea was there too! :P




Okay, enough of the night life.
I realize I have been drinking too much nowadays.
Gosh, Graveyard, Tequila Pop, Beer, all sorts of liquor...

What is this man Adele?
But I'm glad my things are still on track, so yeah. Its still okay for me.


Semi formal for presentation, 3days ago.




Spot Kin!




& my little Snake! :p



I'm satisfied with my presentation though. :)
Good job teammates!!

I will improve, I wanna do better!
Finals is in another 3 weeks time.

Adele Chow, study hard! You can you can you can!!


How can I forget my dear brother? (:
Cute leh? Lol!




P/s: Langkawi trip this weekend! :)



You made me go cuckoo my dear! Heh*
With you, everyday will be a better day.



-





Dear Lord,
You still understand me the best.
With you, all things are possible.

Amen.

No comments: