Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I realize there are all emo peeps around you,

I'm glad I'm not one of them, anymore.
Heh, xx
.


Tequila Pop that cost Kin's RM23 from Poppy that made me half dead.
(I allowed you to laugh, so laugh! Argh.)


Pop, pop, pop!!


Hah, reminds me of Rachel's theory:
"Don't stone in your own bubbles, POP! (poke poke)"



Talk about Rachel, please vote for her HERE.

Luscious Lips.




JENG JENG JENG!




Eh tolong sikit lar, VOTE FOR HER KAY!




Sexy lips of hers.
(Ignore me, my face cannot make it lar!)




Her smexay lips that make me wanna kiss her, non-stop. :)



-

By the way, I had lunch with the coolest lecturer, Sir Indy today after our MHL class.

Talked to him about everything & he is one marvelous lecturer I would say.
I kid you not, lol.

I'm really amazed by the things he said. I just love his quotes.


"You better take a picture of me talking because I'm not gonna post for you Adele. Hah!"


"You are just 18 this year my dear. Whats with all this issues? You only live 18 once! The life is just about to begin, enjoy life larrr!"




A lecturer that manage to earn 1ok in 2 hours, hah.
What do you think?

I'm really impress lor. Hmmm.


-

OPEN YOUR EYES BIG ADELE CHOW!!!!


FINALS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER.


NO MORE CLUBBING FOR YOU ADELE CHOW.

THAT IS A PROMISE TOWARDS YOU READERS OKAY.
YOU GUYS MUST HELP ME!!!

IF YOU SEE I BLOG ABOUT CLUB WITHIN THESE 3 WEEKS, SCOLD ME!!!





First time stayed over at college till 7pm due to the assignments :(
Look at the blue blue dark sky, haha.




By the way, I went out with Ker Yi yesterday for an early dinner.




All he do is just, "CAK, CAK, CAK!"




We both were craving for western food :)




Photo courtesy to Adele Chow's k810 & Photoscape.
Muahahhaha!




Ask you all follow me out for early dinner you all dont want la!
End up eating Maggi Mee....

-____________-




I eat bao bao lor, online myself better! :p
Yeah, I can face my lappie for more than 6 hours non stop.
Lol, my friends would know. Hahaha!


-



Okay, its 12am now already.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYG!!!!

Shermaine Leong Ruiyi :)


You have been so nice, so sweet all these while.
I just don't know how to describe how much I love you, syg :)
Will celebrate with you soooon kay?

OKAY IMMA CALL YOU NOW! :D



Rmb our Redang Trip kay? If we manage to find someone.
(haha inside joke)







Ciao peeps!
College tomorrow!

Oh Im at Jiashin's now. She dont wanna send me home cause she is lazy! :(
K bye!








-



I don't believe in love at first sight this kinda thing anymore.
I have enough of all these bull shits.

I won't fall for you if I don't know you.
(Obviously right? Zzz.)

No comments: