Monday, June 01, 2009

I'm ....


speechless...



PINCH MYSELF!!!!!!
ADELE CHOW YOU HAVE FOUR SUBJECT'S ASSIGNMENTS,


NOT DONE YET.





1) You have to finish up your ICHB assignment draft by tonight.
2) You have to hand in the MHL report to Sir Indy by tomorrow morning because you are the group leader.
3) You have to do some research on INCOMM's movies because the first group discussion is tomorrow.
4) You have to hand in your CSS assignment by Tuesday!



GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT,

The thing is, I just can't get my mind on anything at this moment.





BLANK BLANK BLANK

WHY WHY WHY

I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW

WO BU MING BAI WO BU MING BAI WO BU MING BAI !!!!



I slept at 6am yesterday night, woke up at 7.15am?

How much tears I've dropped for you?
That's a good question that I don't even know the answer.


Yea, worked for some GRA car event thingy today.




Along with my hot chick darling, Jia Shin.



-

I drove a Caldina, too.




My BFF, Nigel's fav car.
BUT this car belongs to Kin, my another DARLING BROTHER.
Not forgetting YIN (:




I tuned the car somemore!
Learn from John, wth -.-




I really can't sleep.
Insomnia?

That's the only song I've repeated more than 100 times I guess?





"Never thought that I fall in lovee loveee loveeee!!"
"Because I can't sleep till your next to meeeeee..."
"Feels likes insomnia.. Ahhh ahhhh~"
"Feels likes insomnia.. Ahhh ahhhh~"





I've a lot to tell actually.
But I just lose the ability of expressing my feelings through words.


Editted all the 400+ photos, will update in my next post.
My life is happening, no?

But.
I'm still blank now. HAHAHHAHAHA.

Tonight is gonna be another sleepless night. Bye.
I miss Tzia already.

This post is fcuking messy, who cares. Whatever la.
Eh my friends knows I love my blog the most, but. Why am I like that now?
Swt. I don't know.



If you care about me, don't ask. Because I myself don't know!
Eh spammers, wanna spam? Go on la. I don't give a damn. BYE.




如果当初你已经知道你会这样对我

为什么你要对我特别好

为什么你要抱我

为什么你要亲我

为什么你说你是喜欢我的

为什么你在所有人面前承认你是喜欢我

我不是那些说喜欢就喜欢的人

我不是那些当感情玩意儿的女生

你很自私


你真的很自私。。。



还是,你根本没有勇气面对我。




I have friends that loves me a lot.
I'm not lonely? But I am, I really broke down this time.

If this is what you want, I'll let it be.
Just let it be.....











I'm still speechless.

For the first time,
I don't even know what to type here.

No comments: