Friday, June 05, 2009

Didn't expect this is how things would go,


I miss you calling me your "bronze fish friend".
26 days, till you leave Malaysia.


I will have fun when it's time to have fun,




I work hard when it comes to incomes,



I study hard when it comes to achievements,




But I always don't sleep when I'm suppose too!! :(



I WAS STILL SLEEPING ONE LORRR!!

HAMTARO pinched me until I woke up! :(








-


Just a quick one before I leave the house.
Its 10pm now, guess where am I heading too?


MOS?
Sunway Pyramid Theater?
Republic chilling with the girls?


HAHAHAA, I myself pun tak tau! -_____________-




Tomorrow 8am driving thingy! :(




-


I'm going
to Stand Out event organized by Nuff Nang

as Heng Jovi's guest this Saturday! (:



Why didn't I get the tickets myself?
Too lazy to do a post mahhh, lol. (No time lar actually, ahahhahah)


WHO's GOING???!!

See you bloggers there! (:












Remember what you said?

I promised.
I won't miss you,
too much.

No comments: