Friday, April 24, 2009

People like you deserve people like her. :)

Because I look much better than you,
Because I don't need to BEG around for money.
Because I don't sleep around,
Because I don't need ICE to cool me down.


HAHAHAHHAHAHA.




-



Did't know you did THAT much thing behind my back.
Haha, foolish, thankful, really.




Keep those rumours coming, because it's fucking entertaining.
Keep on spamming, I just love seeing how much my words affect my darling.


(It rhymes! Oh-hahahaha!)



I'm soooooooooo glad I'm out from your life now. :)
I love you so the much nehx. Lmao.




I love Tzia more than you :)




CUTE RIGHT? :D




Friends really plays a very important role in my life.

You mix with the wrong gang, there goes byebye to your life.
Lol?

Thank God, Praise The Lord :)







Hectic, hectic.
I'm out since 8am this morning & I'm not home yet.

You wont wanna know what's the time now. Ha!



You want pictures?
Next post lah. :D




I wanna see you again, baby D. A!












I just love police so much!
Laughs*

No comments: