Saturday, April 04, 2009

Am I.. mad.. at you?

(EDIT: 9.55pm)


I'm suppose to be at the Nuff Nang music bash, RIGHT NOW.
Damn it!


Tzia asked me to tag along this morning, not forgetting Jovi offered me his extra invitation yesterday. (They know I wanted to go, mahhhhhh.)

Screw last minute plans, Argh.

Convincing myself that next Saturday will be much fun because I'm suppose to follow Tzia to the David Archuleta thingy. You should see my expression when she once told me through the phone. I was soooooo, Happy.


You know right,

I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!

SOOOOOO MUCH UNTIL MY HEADER WAS ONCE ALL HIS PICTURES!



Unfortunately, she had to work for PC fair next week. :(
*heartbroken, seriously.


I WANNA SEE DAVID ARCHULETA!!!





Please?



P/s: Eh I don't blame you la sor po, you gotta work ma. Heh, no need to say sorry :)


-

I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you,
so I could fucking drown you in them.





Guess not much of you people see me tied my hair all up,
(like the picture above)

HOR??


Told you my face is soooooo round.
(Eh why is that gold colour thing blocking my face?)



But its actually so-damn-comfortable if you tie your hair like that :)
How much I wish that I could have sharp jaw lines without extra layer of fats under my chin. Dreams... -_________-




What about plastic surgery?




Actually I don't mind doing it lar, If only: -

1. 100% SAFE. As in don't lah got any side effect.
2. CONFIRM PRETTIER. Don't wanna my face turn out worst kan?
3. I've got extra cash.



BUT.

Seems like I don't have the intention to do plastic surgery in the future.
Because hor,

where got surgery gives you 100% garanty one?!


So yeah, I wouldn't dare to take the risk. I guess?
But in the future, who knows right? Lol!















At first,

I cried because I didn't have you.

Why do I still cry now that I do?

No comments: