Sunday, March 29, 2009

Show me what you've got ;

(EDIT : 9.57pm)



Believe it or not, I am so excited right now because Im starting college tomorrow!!!!



Maybe I over react already lar, but try feeling my excited-ness!


After all these months,
all those lifeless moments,


AT LAST,
FINALLY!! :D





Okay, one more thing:

Why is my Nuffnang not earning?
I've got at least 530 views per day?

& why is it no nuffnangers is viewing my blog?!
*scratch head*




"They said a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world:
Someone to love, something to do & something to hope for."




I've someone to love(more than one actually, haha)
I've things to do,
I've hope.


I'm happy? Lol..
-________________-




EYH, I'm not that happy lor I tell you.
Seems like not much people supported the EARTH HOUR thingy!

Like hello? one hour only ma.
Actually its not about the time, its the heart. How much do you care about it?



I have a good example here:




" EHH RMB TO CLOSE THE LIGHTS AHH LATER! ONE HOUR ONLY MA.. "

" SWT, FOR WHAT? MAKE NO DIFFERENCE ONE LARR! "

" SPORTING SIKIT CANNOT MEH NOW? "

" MY DAD SAY CLOSE HIS SIFAT(butt) LAH CLOSE!! *laughs* "

" ............ "





Sigh, Malaysian.





OH,

Its been 5 months being with you, J.


Rewind back:

Oct 28th 2008, the day we got together.
PPHHFOOOOOHH, been through MUCH together.

& when I say much, Its really MUCH.











College life is starting, next Monday!

No comments: