Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cause' its over this time.

Happy Belated Birthday Nen!
I know you'd a great one, always :)






-
Its 4.18am now.
Just came back from Breakers, Hartamas with the bunch.
Pictures will be up soon.


-

Is it depression season now?



My heart ache when I see all of my love ones being emo, being so unhappy.

They aren't that way before all these shit happens.

I know how you feel, I've been through these too.


Don't tell me I wont understand, because I really do.


I can feel the bitterness in your heart.
I can feel the loneliness within you.



You are just afraid of these feelings..


The feeling of being in the dark alone without your loves ones anymore,
The feeling that you just want someone to be by your side all the time no more,
The feeling that you misses all the old times with that special someone,
or you just need someone to make you feel that you're protected, you're loved.




You'll feel very very depressed especially when it comes to the night before you close your eyes,
you just feel like crying.



Let me tell you, cry it all out.
You'll feel better.


I don't know what can I do to make you feel better but I just want you to know,


I'll be there for you.

" I know sometimes its gonna rain, but the rain will definately stop, one day. "


I actually googled about broken love, relationships.. etc.


"Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry, Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same. Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can, Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend."



"The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye."





Jess,
I started to write this post mainly is because of you & Wanyee.

I guess I don't have to type more here to cheer you up because I already did through msn, sms & phone calls.

Just know that, I will always be there for you.



Rmb this?
That was when I broke up, when I was completely down.
You are there for me.




& now,
I want to see that smile on your face again.




Sher,
I know deep down your heart you are feeling lonely nowadays.
You just don't know who to talk to, who to share your feelings with.

I might not be the best among all your friends,
but I care about you.




Rmb those camwhore sessions at your room? (:





Thanks for being there when I needed someone.




Wanyee,
I know how much you appreciate your relationship but somehow we cant take control of what's happening around us.

It hurts, I know.

You'll get over it soon,
loves.



This was the times I cried so badly infront of you telling you how much I want my him back.





Its my turn to keep you comfort.
I miss your cute face, not the sad smile.





Hoeyen,
I don't know what happen to you but I know you are very unhappy these days.

We don't hang out as much as we do like the last few years but as usual,
I am here listening to you.


I want that strong drama queen back, not this weak little princess!






Sigh, see.

So many of my close friends are being so uphappy now!?


Dear Lord, I pray for all of them.
Everything will get better soon.
Amen.



p/s: I'm so glad that at least my other friends aint facing this kinda depression.
Hor? Jiashin, Tzia, Tiff, Melisa, my yilai & my promdate! :D








I need more fresh air.

No comments: