Monday, December 15, 2008

You cant change me.

Fragrance anyone? (:



Will be working for these brands at Parkson, Sunway Pyramid from 19-25th Dec: -

Davidoff, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Carorina Herrera, Stella Mccartney, Kenzo, Bvlgari, JPG, Issey Miyake, Nina Ricci, Vera Wang, Paul Smith, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez.


COME FIND ME!
(:



I've got myself one Polo Tee from Jeff! :)
He is gonna get another one for me tomorrow! Yay!
Because Polo is having sales now!

Original price: RM139
After 50% discount: RM69.50 only!

GO GO GO GET!!! heh ;p



Btw,

I went to the Taylors Campus Day today! (:






-
I'm going Penang on the 18th Dec along with Jeff & his parents.
Four of us is gonna attend the relatives dinner, I guess?

I'm scared! :(

Can I.. Don't go? Lol.







p/s: Had been hanging out a lot with Jia Shin, Spending lotsa time with Melisa. & now, I miss Tzia! :(

















I lost 1.5k an hour ago.
Killing myself! (:

No comments: