Saturday, December 13, 2008

I did it, once more!

I would like to show you this:
(muahahah I cant stop laughing!)














-













-
















-


















-













-

















-
















-












-


Hehe, Its me on the left & Melisa on the right! :)

I don't remember when is this but I know it was super long ago.
Besties always. Ahah.




This is how we look like after 2 years I guess?
I'm the left one, Mel is on the right. (:



RANDOM GILER, I KNOW! Haha.


-

Oops, I did it again!
Red is just so Adele. Lol!





Falling back into the same hole again?
Uhuh.
You'll see.
I love my bitch, more than my s*hai.
(:



Soooo, my week was like,
Went for a movie session with Jeff, Bryan, Pouz, Jason & Pam on Monday.

Movie: WILD CHILD.
Venue: Ou.
Adele's rate: 8/10 :)


Baby Pam




Uber adorable. ;p





Tuesday, off to Thailand with Jeff, his dad & his uncles.
It was a very short yet tiring trip.


Temple.




Say HI!




O.O




Boring..




Framing up the "Cha Tu Kamm"




We look like brothers & sisters.




The coconut was great.




Not forgetting the dishes :)




I like this picture, somehow.

You know what, we're not allowed to get beer after 12midnight,
in Thailand.

-_______________-




Why M'sia tak ada M&M dark chocolate?!! :(




Stone.




Oh & we left the next day.




Bye bye room 521.




Cute "Taxi"




Horrible peoples.




Awesome location with 7-11 around.




We checked out.




I have nothing better to do.




The ciggy packets are sooooooo disgusting.
See already pun tak de mood mau smoke lor.
X.X



I ate great foods, bought great things at Thailand
& the best part is,
not a single cent is used by my own. :) heh!


Reached back KL around 11+pm.
Headed straight to Coco Banana. (So lame.)

My outfit for that night was super so-not-club-attire!


I wore this-

hers is green.
Mine was orange colour + yellow flip flop.
Yeah right, funny is't it?




This surprised me even more.
Sweet couple! :)

My best friend & me best kor!




Bayu the bouncer.












I, Pouz, Jie Yi & Melisa.




Oh ya, I wore this glasses too!








Jeff & his chiqas. Lol.




Pouz & I.




Steph wore my nerdy specs :)



& the night ends like that -

:)

The next day, was suppose to go Sg. Wang but in the end we went to MidValley because I had to attend an event dinner with my Juicy girls.


Nando's with Jie Yi, Mel & Pin.




Rushed back to my place, then Mel's place.
& then Pin dropped me to Jia Shin's place.

Thanks MING YU for driving us all the way to Hartamas! :)


The place was nice, atmosphere was cool, people around are friendly.
No doubt, It was a fun night.
Met some M'sia celebrities.(neh those chinese actors ahh)



Melissa Campbell was there too.
:)




Not forgetting her HOT 14 year old brother -




Simon Campbell.



Left around 10+pm.
Went over to SS2 Island Cafe for a drink.

Then I went to Barcelona because of Amira!
(You owe me girl!)
Its her boyfriend's birthday. Met a lot of familiar faces :)

Brought Manda, Nic & Sarah in around 2am.
It was a SO-SO night, due to the misunderstandings that happened.

Reached home about 4am.
:)


TODAY -
Its 5.41pm now.

I'm going to Pyramid soon.
Movie at night with Jiashin & Brad?

Then Hean's party at Barcelona!
& then Coco Banana, AGAIN. -____________________-



CIAO ! XO.



What expression is that, Adele?!














You will never know what am I thinking.
BEWARE!
:)

No comments: