Saturday, October 25, 2008

Monster's loves.

I said, I aint suitable for relationship now.
But still, Thanks for trying so hard to build the love in my heart boy.



-

(Im blogging in my shop so ill just cut in short)



-


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHENGWEI!!
(As in belated lah!)

I knew you put on foundation lah. Haha.




-
I've so much to do but yet so little time left.
Can someone help me? :(



Oh yesterday Jeffy's car is banged by a stupid malay motorist!
Damn it.

Can you imagine that?
Its just a motorbike! @#$%^&*()_.
The car infront of us suddenly emergency break, so we have to break also lah.
Mana tau, the motor behind us.... -_____________-


Sorry Jeffy Kew Chee Leong! :(
If its aint me asking you to use that road, this weren't happening. :(

800bucks gone. Ahhhhh -



How can a normal motorbike manage to do this?!




& he can still run away with his bike. -____________-
I wonder why. SWT.
I curse you man stupid malay fella!




CONGRATS TO MY DARLING JIASHIN!!
She is the PROM QUEEN of SMK seafield 08'
:)


Yah I went Barcelona that night to celebrate Zheng Wei's bday.
Hell lotsa pictures. Haha, you'll wait for my next update kay? :)





Thats all for now. :)
Happy Birthday Ah Pin :)


& Jeff suprise me with this:




I thought what is it. Suddenly give me present. -____-




Heaps of M&M's!!



& then,
He asked me to count how many packets is in.
So yeah, I took out & count..

THEN-





I saw this in it. OMG!!! @#$%^&*(*&^%$#




He knew I loved it.
Awww, Thanks so much Jeffy Kew :)




10 packets of M&M.
Haha fattening! :(








Sugar candy.
Sweetest sweeeeeet. :)



Will update more soon :)
tata.














Learning how to let you go.
Because I wanna lean on you.
Yes, YOU.

No comments: