Monday, August 04, 2008

When the clock strikes at 12.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANYEE!!!!!!!! :)


I know you'll enjoy your birthday :)
Have a great sweet sixteen!

I know your phone no credit, so you cant reply.
heee, I hope you'll see this soon :)

Wanted to update bout today but blogger really sucked, somehow.



All I wanna say is,
I love my hubby wanyee.



You know I care for you always :)



Make a wish :)
Must eat all the Rocky we gave you aite?
(I know you will lar)


A lil muffin from Coffee Bean for wanyee.




Combine church celebration was nice!
I love combine celebration! :)
Met quite a few members from Subang church :)

Oh I met Victoria & Alexander! :)


Will update more soon.
I'm so gonna hate myself if I'm still not studying by now.











Adele Chow,
Move on please.
You have no other choice.
:)

No comments: