Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sinful night.

What do you see FIRST when you saw this picture?

(The Lipton bottle? The middle green bottle? The book? The window?
Or the half quarter suiyin?)




Now I know how much you love me.
Too bad, I need someone that can protects me;

Obviously,
you are not the one.
Just let me move on.






Enough with all the emo emo post.
:)
Although I'm still not in the very correct condition yet,
But I just don't wanna sound so emo anymore. :)

Life is always wonderful if you think it is.


-


I'm sorry for not updating my blog for so long, I don't know whats wrong with Blogger.
:(
Its such a long week to me, I actually went yumcha in the middle of the night of Saturday with my MUM!

Yes, MY MUM & MY FRIEND :D



Fai & Mum.



Ming & Fai.


A shot of mine

-


Oh I'm feeling boring so I found these :D

The cutest slipper alive!



Its 40 days prayer & fasting month



My belated present from Tzia.
Thanks ya babe!



So, my week was miserable.
because you-know-why lar right?

BUT,
I ENJOYED YESTERDAY NIGHT(1st part of the night) because I went Ruums to watch So You Think You Can Dance life show! :D


Thanks to amanda! :D


I actually met up with Phaik Teng, Ernest & Max before leaving to Ruums at pyramid.
Oh ya, I hang out with Melisa the whole afternoon :)

Melisa's shop has open in IT center.
A lil advertise here:

Those who are interested in buying/selling their phones kindly please visit her shop!
IT centre in the top floor of Old Wing pyramid.

Or you can go through me :)
SPECIAL PRICE CAN BE GIVEN.

-

Oh continue with the Ruums,

The crowd.
We actually were late but we manage to squeeze in & we're standing kinda front tho :p



Last year's Champion: Alam.
(I love the host! So pretty!)



VERY BLUR PUNYA PHAIKTENG & AMANDA



OMG HONG!
Super cute & handsome! :D



Oh I manage to get these from the host :)



BLACK! Amanda's love :)



Oops, camera man standby-ing :)



Hong, Cc, Black & Sim.
RESULTS TIME.


Okay, cc won the 1st place.
haha, she really got a lot of fans!

A WHOLE BUS. what cha think?
:)

Oh & I manage to snap a few photos with them!
(I know I'm very ganas)


HONG!
He's so cutee! He's 27 already but he still look so young!
Awwww! He spoke to me in mandarin, A LOT. :P



I dont know who is he.
Oops, but Amanda says he's the professional dance teacher?
Who cares as long as he's friendly to me :D



Alam is so cute as well!
Well I actually bend down a lil. lol
I love his muscle! :D



the only picture taken yesterday :(



Thanks to Ernest for driving us all the way :)



After Ruums, we went to pick Phaik Wei up & we headed to ss15 for yumcha session.
Yes, I went Barcelona around 1.30am ALONE,
Because I'm actually worried for my ex.

I went there & guess what?
I CANT FIND HIM!

I'm so glad I saw Gary & friends so they brought me in.
Guess what again?
I CANT FIND HIM AS WELL!!

Until I found him,
Okay, very emo-long-process.
SKIP THIS.

The conclusion is, we broke up.
& I reached home 6am in the morning.



I'm sorry Lord for all my sins,
I pray for forgiveness.
Amen.



I'm so "afraid" of you girl :)


Act like you care?
Its not even your business.
Such a busy body:
"dai kar che" :)

I aint being the way you are.
I have my way of life.
Unlike you,
Lifeless low class bitch that stick to every guy :)


-



p/s: ITS MTV ASIA AWARS TONIGHT! Have fun Phaik Teng, Ernest & Max! :)
p/s(ii): Maison anyone? :)
p/s(iii): I did't snap a pic of Max ytd. Oops, sry Max! :)
p/s(iv): I'm getting my secret OST soon! :)
p/s(v): I'm out with Jess & Lyn :)










My heart broke into pieces when I see you cry.
We're not meant to be together.

No comments: